Saturday, October 14, 2017

Roll back Debbie

I've announced new additions to my blogroll many times.  This time I'm announcing a deletion: Debbie Schlussel.  Her blog is top-heavy with ads and cookies that assault the visitor; every time I try to comment on there it never appears -- then when I emailed her to complain about that she said she would fix it, but it was not fixed.  Still recently, my comments on her blogs don't appear.  What's up with that?  Does she want people to see her ads she gets paid for or not?  Then at least allow commenters to comment for G_d's sake.

In addition, I'm increasingly put off by her crotchety, curmudgeonly, prickly attitude about Everyone Under the Sun.  I suspect that she probably would call Diana West a "bitch" who did something wrong for some reason in the past.

Enough already, as the Jews say.

No comments: